Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Kind of Recipe

I'm not much of a cook. Really. I'm more the "I cook so that we won't all starve to death" type. But sometimes, occasionally (rarely), when I have time and find something interesting to make, I enjoy the process. I think I would enjoy it more if there were videos like this for each recipe. (I may have mentioned this before, but if you click off the HD on these Vimeo videos, they seem to take less time to load and play).

How To Make Dill Deviled Eggs from Joshua Harding on Vimeo.

Dill deviled eggs, anyone?

2 comments:

Mary Preston said...

Yes, "I cook because I must." I don't get it you see. There is nothing to show for all the effort, but a pile of dirty pots & plates. Totally, not worth it, but I can cook & do.

Myrna Mackenzie said...

Exactly! Spending long periods of time to make food that will disappear in only minutes, leaving nothing but a big mess to clean up doesn't appeal to me. Of course, I'm not into starving, either, so I do what has to be done. Strangely enough, I like watching cooking shows. Maybe it's just relief at the fact that someone other than me is doing the work?